The Covenant Cardiomyopathy Center treats patients with mild to severe symptoms of heart failure, with the goal to save and improve lives. Given the complexity of symptoms that many patients exhibit and the speed of advancing technology, specialized care is often the best solution.
The Covenant Cardiomyopathy Center provides premier care within a highly collaborative team environment that connects the dots for patients and their physicians. Cardiologist Mayar M. Jundi, MD, FACC and Invasive Cardiologist Peter Fattal, MD, FACC - along with Virginia Roland, our highly experienced Cardiomyopathy Nurse Practitioner - are focused on stopping disease progression and reducing hospital visits.
Key services include:
- Thorough cardiomyopathy examinations.
- Coordination of additional testing as needed.
- Clear and accurate diagnoses.
- Comprehensive and tailored treatment plans.
- Early evaluation of potential surgical intervention.
- Ongoing medication management.
- Ongoing patient education and lifestyle management.
Ask what we can do for you. Simply take a minute to Contact Us.